Saturday, March 17, 2012

Balancing Act

It's been awhile since I last wrote, essentially as I am struggling again with work/life balance.  I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm actually failing, and that lately it's been all work and no life.

After starting off well in January, my crafting has been dwindling, though I got some mojo back last week, and have finished my version of the Casu Cowl, have made some further headway on my Diagonal Lace Socks and am halfway through completing a Vintage Allure Beret.

Pics will follow sometime in the near future, as last weekend we had the unfortunate experience of being burgled, so I currently have no means of taking photo's. 

A big thank you to the lovely Sonia and the Richmond Knitters for helping me to keep my sanity in the first couple of days after we had been robbed.  Sometimes I think the bad things happen to highlight all the really good things in your life.

3 comments:

  1. I must admit I'm struggling to get a decent amount of knitting done also. I wish I knew the answer!

    I'm so sorry you had to go through such an awful experience. I'm glad that you found comfort in your knitting friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kris, so sorry to hear that you've been burgled. I know you are a strong resilient woman and you will come through your current troubles. We are all here for you and anything I can do for you just ask.

    Big Hug x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding that balance with work and life is so challenging! I am sorry about being robbed. It makes you feel violated. So sorry.

    I am excited to see pictures when you get a new camera. The patterns you are using are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete