Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Aims

In 2012 I had set myself the goal to knit more, blog more, and to find more balance in my life.

Unfortunately 2012 did not go to plan. I had trouble finding projects that I loved, so I struggled to finish things, blogging just didn't happen, I allowed work to take over my life again, and amongst other things, two family members passed away, all in all making 2012 a year that left me wondering when things would start going my way.

On a more positive note, 2013 has started in a much more promising way. 

I'm teaching myself to sew, which I'm enjoying immensely, I have sewing and knitting projects lined up which I can't wait to start, and I've already completed my first knitting project for the year.

My luxury cowl, made from Prism Symphony was a pleasure to knit.  With a fibre content of 80% merino, 10% cashmere and 10% nylon, the cowl feels beautiful against the skin, and the pattern Riverton Cowl was easy to follow and a super quick knit.

 
I've also been making more time for family and friends, and feel so much better for it.  So here's to 2013 being a year of creativity, balance and blogging!
 


1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Excellent aims all round. I think it's only fair for 2013 to treat you right. x

    ReplyDelete