Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Wrap Up

2011 has now been and gone.

There were some large and small changes throughout the year.

I made a concerted effort to get out more and spend time with people who enhance my life. I managed to attend most of the Richmond and Kensington SnB's, and love the group of friends that I'm establishing through these.

22 projects were finished during the year, and I made my first sweater and socks.

I attended Knit Camp in Daylesford, attended the Bendigo Sheep and Wool show, and Vogue Knitting in LA, and definitely want to continue to attend knit/crochet retreats and conferences.

My role at work has also changed, and I have made a promise to myself that I will not let work rule my life this year. As a result of this promise, I have also made a commitment to myself that I will find time for crafting at least 5 times per week.

Hopefully, that means many more finished objects for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment